This Christmas, I'm celebrating YA in a big way. Despite our differences, YA has brought me some great characters, some great plots, and writing and all-round inspiration. I definitely have some favourites or books I'm dying to read and for the season of giving, I want to share with you. I'll be giving away a book, some are pre-orders, current releases, sequels, from the list below.
Go on, pick one. Any one.
Truthfully, that list is more like a recommendations list. Really, any book that you want, be it a pre-order, current release, sequel or whatever, I'm willing to hear whatever it is that you're dying to read this holidays.
Now, just some details.
- This giveaway is open internationally, as long as Book Depository delivers to you.
- You must be a follower of this blog.
- You must comment below with a book you'd like to receive or give away this Christmas.
- You must be at least 13+ to enter or have your parent email me with permission.
- One entry per person.
- Open until midnight Australian EST on December 24.
If you have any queries at all, feel free to email me.