Blogroll

On My Door Mat (II)



4 comments

This is a legitimate change in a conventional title. Seriously. There are Pringles tubes with a wider girth than my mailbox, and I would like to say that my postman was not a total creeper and considered the etiquette in just placing packages atop the cube that is my mailbox instead of singing Queen continually, loudly (and tunelessly) right up below my bedroom window and placing them on my doormat. But I can't.

Ergo, my books arrive on my door mat.

Basically, In My Mailbox is a weekly-monthly-bimonthly-seasonal meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Some write on their blogs, some write on napkins, some podcast or vlog or comment or tweet I suppose. I, however, have decided that I talk far too much and so I will be vlogging mime-style and adding notes here. Now, due to the overwhelming lack of books that I have bought lately, these are all the books that I plan on doing things with that I have been neglecting.

So, without further ado: On My Door Mat II.



From Harpercollins:
  • ARC of THE NAME OF THE STAR by Maureen Johnson
From BookDepository.com:
  • POSSESS by Gretchen McNeil
  • WARM BODIES by Isaac Marion
  • ONE DAY by David Nicholls
  • ENCLAVE by Ann Aguirre
  • A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL by Suzanne Young
Film credits to: Sixteen Candles, Constantine, Zombieland, One Day, and Doctor Who   

So, what's on your door mat?

4 comments:

ashelynn hetland at: October 9, 2011 at 4:27 PM said...

I loved A Need So Beautiful. It made me cry. <3 such a brilliant book.

Enjoy the rest!

My In My Mailbox.

Giselle at: October 9, 2011 at 10:10 PM said...

Possess is on y TBR list I always forget to get a copy! I hope you enjoy it it sounds so creepy.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Amanda Welling at: October 10, 2011 at 12:56 AM said...

Another week and more amazing books! Have fun reading all of your new editions! :)

Come visit my IMM!

Amanda
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

Sarah Darlington at: October 10, 2011 at 5:39 AM said...

Great group of books! :) happy reading this week

Post a Comment

newer post older post

Text widget

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem

Blogger templates

feature3

Recent Comments

Theme images by biyan. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog